GREETING CARDS & INVITATIONS OVERALL DESIGN
- Professionally Printed Items - Why would you purchase professionally printed holiday greeting cards, wedding invitations, anniversary invitations, baby announcements, wedding programs, Quinceañera (Quince Años) invitations and graduation announcements from Favors n Bridal?
- Color or Design - Can you change the color or design on your holiday card or invitation?
- Photos - Can you have a photo printed on your greeting cards or invitations?
- Artwork - Can you have artwork added to your greeting cards or invitations?
- Wording - Can you use your own invitations wording instead of the standard catalog verses?
- Language - Can your greeting cards or invitations be printed in a language other than English
GREETING CARD & INVITATION SAMPLES
- Card Samples - How do you request samples of greeting cards or invitations?
- Wording Samples - How do you request a sample of your invitations verse or wording?
ORDERING GREETING CARDS & INVITATIONS
- Time - How long does it take to process your order?
- Method - How is your order shipped?
- Locations - Will your orders be shipped outside of the United States?
GREETING CARDS & INVITATIONS OVERALL DESIGNProfessionally Printed Items - Why would you purchase professionally printed wedding invitations cards and ensembles from Favors n Bridal?
- You would like the more memorable and cleaner look of professionally-printed invitation products. You can choose from a wide variety of designs for plenty of customization and personalization. You want affordable products made with quality. With all that in mind, why not go with professionally-printed invitations and ensembles? TOP
Color or Design - Can you change the color or design on your holiday card or invitation?
- The color, design and size of your greeting cards and invitations are only available as shown in the catalog or online. However, you have a choice of color for the verse and personalization on most of the stationery products. TOP
Photos - Can you have a photo printed on your greeting cards or invitations?
- On most of the greeting cards and invitations, it is possible to print your photo. Black-and-white artwork to size is needed. Please contact us for further requirements and pricing information. TOP
Artwork - Can you have artwork added to your greeting cards or invitations?
- On most of the greeting cards and invitations, it is possible to add your artwork or logo. Please contact us for requirements and pricing information. TOP
Wording - Can you use your own invitations wording instead of the standard catalog verses?
- The verse choices are provided as a guide. You may use one of them or create a custom verse with your preference of type style and color for most of our greeting cards and invitations. TOP
Language - Can your greeting cards or invitations be printed in a language other than English?
- There are several verse options available in Spanish. You can also create a custom verse in a non-English language if it uses the English alphabet. You may submit artwork for languages that do not use the English alphabet. TOP
GREETING CARD & INVITATION SAMPLESCard Samples - How do you request samples of greeting cards or invitations?
- Some samples are free and some are available for a small fee. You e-mail your request to us for samples. Please limit your selection of FREE samples to 4. Also, while browsing our products, you could select the "Request a Sample" link next to the product image. TOP
Wording Samples - How do you request a sample of your invitations verse or wording?
- You can preview any greeting card or invitation with your choice of wording and ink color online. There is no need to request a proof. It is easy for you to view a virtual proof. However, for an additional charge, a proof can be requested. You will receive a black-and-white photocopy proof of your card. This is a good way for you to make sure that all the information is correct and fits properly on the greeting card or invitation you have selected before your order is printed. TOP
ORDERING GREETING CARDS & INVITATIONSNumber of Invitations - How many invitations should you order?
- With all the planning you're doing, it is very possible that you'll overlook important guests whom you haven't included on your list. You can avoid last minute hassle by ordering at least 25 extra invitations. It is more expensive for you to reorder 25 invitations later than to include 25 extra in your original order. TOP
Number of Greeting Cards - How many greeting cards should you order?
- Greeting cards are a great way to keep in touch. Order for your relatives, your friends, and your co-workers. Be sure to order enough. It is more expensive to reorder 25 greeting cards later than to include 25 extra in your original order. TOP
Changes - Can you change your order once it has been submitted?
- Once you submit your order online, we cannot guarantee that changes will be made. Please proofread and double-check your order before you submit it to us for processing. TOP
PRODUCTION TIMETime - How long does it take to process your order?
- Once your order is received, allow 3-7 working days for your personalization in addition to ground service standard delivery time. More time may be required should you have questions about your order. More time may also be required for photo invitations, multicolor invitations and specialty orders. Please contact us. TOP
SHIPPING ORDERSMethods - How is your order shipped?
- The normal shipping method is ground. However, you may request 2nd day or overnight shipping. Invitation orders sent to P.O., A.P.O. and F.P.O. boxes will be sent by U.S. Postal Service. Shipments to Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands will be sent by U.S. Postal Service.
- UPS air shipments are advisable if you reside in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands. TOP
Locations - Will your orders be shipped outside of the United States
- At this time, we ship invitation orders in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands. TOP
If you were not able to find the answer to your question, please contact us
. We will be glad to assist you.