Leopard Wine Glass
is a trendy leopard theme gift from the hand painted Bottom's Up wine glass collection. This magnetic Call of the Wild leopard print wine glass is meant for a jungle animal lover, especially forone who loves leopards and everything leopard-inspired.
The tawny coat of a leopard is among the most interesting of jungle animal camouflage "fur coats". and this wine goblet captures all its beauty. The orange-brown and yellow-brown rosette spots... From light to darkÖ this jungle animal theme gift is mesmerizing. It is difficult to keep your eyes off it.
Leopards are by nature nocturnal and solitary. But it does not mean that you or your gift recipient must keep this dramatic piece sheltered in some corner of the bar or the kitchen. Hidden from view? Use only in the evenings? No! You can imagine how much pleasure youíll have from enjoying your leopard wine glass every chance youíll have Ė if only to sip fresh-squeezed orange juice at breakfast and flavored water at lunch.Bottoms Up Wine Glasses Features and Facts
- This unique 15-ounce wine glass is hand painted
- Leopard-inspired gift has a pulled stem
- It is 9" tall
- Its capacity is a generous 15 ounces, allowing fine wine to unfurl its full richness
- Each leopard wine glass is elegantly boxed for safe, convenient storage
- Its classy presentation ensures easy gift-giving
- Itís a practical keepsake that is displayable and useful
- Itís a gift that can be used daily in formal or casual settings
- Care instructions: Hand wash wine glasses only
- Picture shows glass front and back
More "Bottom's Up" Hand-Painted Call of the Wild animal print
View all Bottom's Up Wine Glasses
from 95 and Sunny, the premier designer of beautiful hand-painted stemware. The collection includes bride's, groom's, and bridesmaid's toasting glasses.